Raise your profile
Our platforms and channels reach a large business audience and membership gives you access to a network of other businesses and sectors.
- Showcase your offers and promotions.
- Share your news, through our membership monthly or our website.
- Promote your products and services.
- Feature in our Member of the week campaign –
- Be in the chance of featuring in inbusiness. For more information on inbusiness.
Networking & Events
- Expand your networks.
- Make new connections.
- Explore topics and themes which matter to local businesses.
If your business trades globally
- 50% off our export documentation services.
- Guidance and support from our dedicated International team.
- Access to translation services for contracts, marketing materials and more.
Quest HR, Health & Safety, Legal and Tax
Four member services for your protection and peace of mind. Chamber HR, Health & Safety, Legal and Tax in partnership with Quest, offers your business access to exclusive services included for no extra cost with your Chamber membership.
Access to this premium quality service is included in the membership fee because of the investment made by your association./ support? (keen to say that there is a fee to us.
- Unlimited advice line access to experienced HR advisors – available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Over 400 free downloadable employment documents from our website including a free HR health check.
- Insurance cover for employment disputes including representation costs and awards.
Chamber Health and Safety:
- Unlimited advice line access health & safety specialist advisors – available during office hours.
- Over 100 free downloadable health and safety documents.
- Insurance cover to help you defend health & safety prosecutions.
- Unlimited advice line access to experienced legal advisors – available 24/7 365 days a year.
- Website portal access with approximately 200 free downloadable legal documents for a business.
- Insurance cover for your business includes property disputes, data protection, licence protection, criminal prosecution plus jury service.
- Insurance cover for employees includes personal injury, motor disputes and wrongful arrest defence.
- Unlimited advice line access to experienced tax VAT advisors – available during office hours.
- Insurance cover to deal with a full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes.
For more information on Quest full services – 3_L1_Four_Services.pdf
and if you are already a Chamber member, please login or if you need your login details please contact membership.
In an ideal world we’d all be ‘well beings’. Unfortunately, the pressures of work and life mean we’re not always able to achieve this. In the real world, its often difficult to determine who is a well being and who isn’t. Someone may look like they’re coping really well, but the reality could be different.
Our partners Westfield Health have extended their offering from a cash back plan and surgery choices to provide a more holistic approach, taking care of employees in both body and mind.
Wellbeing starts from just £6.13 per employee, per month and it allows staff to claim money back, up to set limits, for things like sight tests, glasses, dental bills, chiropody, therapy treatments and consultations.
The Health Cash Plan provides access to health and wellbeing services which include:
- DoctorLine Service providing policy holder with confidential telephone access to a practicing UK GP, 24 hours a day – every day, from anywhere in the world, with optional webcam consultation
- Best Doctors – expert second medical opinion service
- Scanning service – MRI, CT and PET scans
- 24hr advice and information line and up to 6 face to face counselling sessions (including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -CBT.
Our Online Business Directory
As a member you will have entry in the Inverness Chamber of Commerce Directory Listing. Where you will be able to connect to other members.
Chamber Logo - Promoting your business credentials
As a fully paid member of Inverness Chamber of Commerce you are entitled to use our Inverness Chamber Member logo on your stationery, literature, website and other marketing material. Carrying the logo will demonstrate to customers and clients that your company is making a positive contribution to business in inverness/ Highland and Islands. (picture of logo) TBC
Automatically become part of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce (SCC) network
SCC represents 26 chambers, 10,000 businesses and their half a million employees – providing a powerful voice for business at a national level.
Chamber Roadside Assistance
Whether you have a small or large fleet of cars or a single commercial vehicle, we can help you to keep your company on the move with Chamber Roadside Assistance. As a member you can take advantage of preferential rates with the AA.
With a choice of several packages and competitive prices Chamber members can receive up to 67% discount on the cost of business breakdown cover.
Click here for more details
Chamber Foreign Exchange
Foreign exchange and payment solutions experts moneycorp, offer members special terms and access to excellent foreign exchange rates.
Using their scale and existing network, moneycorp can help members make significant savings, while providing a service which will save time and give you peace of mind by knowing their FX needs are in the hands of experts.
Chamber Foreign Exchange offers competitive exchange rates, free online currency accounts, reduced transfer fees and fast, online transactions.
The range of services available depends on the membership package taken and certain services are subject to availability and terms and conditions