Do you want to lead a team connecting employers with young people and working with partners to make this happen? Our DYW Programme Manager role may be just right for you!
Job title: DYWICH Programme Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive
Hours: 35 p.w
Salary: £37,128 p.a.
Location: Inverness and Central Highland
Contract type: Full time
If you would like your working day to include activities like:
- Planning and co-creating employability, enterprise and wider curriculum learning opportunities with employers, educators and partners
- Identifying employer activities and events to support young people in school to prepare for the world of work
- Networking with the business community and other stakeholders
- Making things happen for young people
And some of the day to day expectations that comes with this….
- Reporting on activities and progress
- Keeping up to date with labour market changes
- Collaborating and flying solo
- Leading and being part of regular meetings
If you are:
- Passionate about helping young people to be informed, inspired and hired
- Organised, enjoy planning and are also creative and innovative
- A great communicator, networker and influencer
- A collaborator, strategic thinker and doer
We would love to hear from you!
The DYW programme is currently funded to 31st March 2024, with a view to extending contracts on a yearly basis pending funding from Scottish Government. You will be based in the Inverness Chamber of Commerce offices, but will work to support delivery across the area as required.
The role is classed as “regulated work” A protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) membership is required (application to the scheme is made by us upon conditional offer of the post)
How to apply:
Download the full job description and person specification here.
Application by e-mail to email@example.com including your CV and a short covering letter (maximum 1000 words) which outlines why you would like to be the Programme Manager, why you think you are suitable for the post and how your experience matches the person specification.